RSS SideBar Demo
RSS sidebars give you an easy and attractive way to add RSS feeds to your site. Simply add an RSS SideBar to your article and you'll be able to present fresh content on your article page automatically. Just choose any RSS feed, choose the formatting options you'd like for your SideBar, and watch your users enjoy a steady flow of news and information with no additional effort.
How it works:
- Select Components->News Feeds -> Manage News Feeds and either create a new feed or edit an existing feed.
- To place the News Feed in your sidebar, select Components->iJoomla sidebars.
- Click New on the sidebars Manager, and enter the sidebar name. You can also enter a heading to show on the sidebar if you wish.
- Choose a style and select RSS Feed as the "type" of sidebar.
- Choose the News Feed you'd like to display, or choose Custom to enter a new feed and save
- The sidebar's tag will now be displayed on the Sidebar Manager. Place the tag inside the article's content to display the RSS feed inside your articles.