Google Ad Sense SideBar Demo
Placing Google AdSense ads in your articles is a great way to generate revenue using ads that match your content. You can place any of the Google AdSense banners or text ads in an AdSense SideBar, and then blend the sidebars into your articles which will help improve your clickthrough rates compared to AdSense ads that are not part of your articles. You can even use more than one Adsense SideBar on a page, and you can combine Google AdSense with other types of sidebars.
Adding Google AdSense to your articles is a great way to increase your revenue with ads that match your content. You can place any of the Google AdSense banners or text ads in a sidebar, and blend them into your article to improve your clickthrough rate. You can even use more than one ad unit on the same page, and combine Google AdSense with other types of sidebars.How it works:
To create a sidebar containing a Google AdSense unit, select Components->iJoomla sidebars from the drop-down menu.
- On the sidebars Manager, click New and enter the name of the sidebar. (You can also enter a heading to show on the sidebar.)
- Choose a style and select custom as your "type" of sidebar.
- Switch your HTML editor to HTML mode.
- Login to your Google Adsense account, create an ad and paste the ad code into your HTML editor.
- On the Sidebar Manager, you will see the sidebar's tag which you can copy and use on any article.
Note: Make sure that the size of the sidebar as specified by the style is large enough to contain the ad. For example, if your ad is 300x300, the style size must have the same dimensions or greater to display the entire ad.